Detailed Benefits Information
Pluribus Digital provides a competitive benefits package in order to attract top talent. Benefits are available to full-time employees on the first of the month following date of hire. A summary of benefits follows. Benefits are subject to change.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employees share in the premium cost for medical, dental, and vision insurance. The employee portion is deducted on a pretax basis.
- Employees may choose from two Carefirst BCBS medical plans (PPO or HMO).
- Dental insurance provides a wide array of coverage.
- Vision coverage is through VSP.
Health Savings Account
- If you choose to elect the HMO plan, which is a qualified high-deductible plan, you are automatically enrolled in the Health Savings Account (HSA).
- You may use your HSA monies to reimburse you for qualified medical, prescription, dental and vision expenses incurred by you and your family.
- Pluribus Digital will contribute to your HSA account on the first day of each calendar quarter. The amount contributed is based on your coverage election.
- You may also contribute on a pre-tax basis up to the maximum allowed by the IRS.
- The monies in an HSA account are yours to keep even if you change jobs. There is no use it or lose it rule-all amounts roll from year-to-year, and you can accumulate an unlimited balance.
- A balance in excess of $1000 can be invested. Earnings are tax free when used for qualified expenses.
- A debit card makes it easy to access the money in your HSA account. You can also submit expenses for reimbursement using the plan administrator’s website.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care and Dependent Care accounts are available to all employees; part-time and full-time.
- These accounts allow you to set aside money on a pre-tax basis to pay for qualified out-of-pocket expenses for you and your family.
- A debit card makes is easy to access the money in your Health Care and Dependent Care accounts. Expenses can be submitted for reimbursement using the plan administrator website.
Pre-Tax Parking and Transit Accounts
- Pluribus Digital offers employees the ability to set up pre-tax parking and transit accounts which are used for qualified work-related commuting and parking expenses. The expenses must be incurred for the purpose of commuting between the employee’s residence and regular place of employment.
- You elect how much to be deducted from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis. Employees must make separate elections for transit and parking benefits. Transit and parking benefits must be kept in separate accounts with no transfer of benefits between each account.
- You may make changes in your elections during the year for any reason. If you terminate employment, unused amounts are forfeited.
Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Pluribus Digital pays 100% of the premium for eligible full-time employees.
- All full-time employees are covered for the amount of one times salary up to a maximum of $100,000.
- Benefit reductions begin at age 65.
Paid Time Off
- Full-time employees accrue paid time off (PTO) on a monthly basis. The accrued PTO is to be used at the employee’s discretion for time away from work (i.e., vacation days, sick days, to care for a sick child, doctor appointments, and holidays.) Pluribus does not offer a paid holiday schedule-you use PTO for holiday pay.
- There is no limit on the amount of PTO that can be carried over.
- Any earned and unused PTO hours are paid to employees when they leave the company.
Short Term Disability Insurance
- The company provides short-term disability coverage for full-time eligible employees at no cost to the employee.
Long Term Disability Insurance
- The company provides long-term disability coverage for full-time employees at no cost to the employee.
- Benefits continue up to age 65.
- Eligible employees are able to enroll at the beginning of any month.
- The 401(k) plan allows eligible employees to contribute on a pre or after tax basis (Roth), including catch up contributions for those individuals age 50 and over. Annual limits are set by the IRS.
- The 401(k) match is discretionary and the amounts, if any, are determined at the end of each year.
- 401(k) match is vested over a six-year period.
- Eligibility requirements for employer match is a minimum of 1000 hours worked per year and employed with Pluribus on the last day of the plan year.
Training and Development Program
- Pluribus Digital reimburses costs for company-approved training, education courses and Pluribus Digital industry conferences.
- Pluribus encourages employees to obtain technical certifications and will assist in covering incurred costs.