Detailed Benefits Information
Pluribus Digital provides a competitive benefits package in order to attract top talent. Benefits are available to full-time employees on the first of the month following date of hire. A summary of benefits follows. Benefits are subject to change.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employees share in the premium cost for medical, dental, and vision insurance. The employee portion is deducted on a pretax basis.
- Employees may choose from two Cigna medical plans (high deductible health plan – HDHP - with a health savings account or PPO).
- Dental insurance provides a wide array of coverage through Principal.
- Vision coverage is through VSP.
- Medical policies include treatment options for gender dysphoria.
- Machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data
Health Savings Account
- If you choose to elect the High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), you are automatically enrolled in the Health Savings Account (HSA).
- You may use your HSA monies to reimburse you for qualified medical, prescription, dental and vision expenses incurred by you and your family.
- Pluribus Digital will contribute to your HSA account on the first day of each calendar quarter. The amount contributed is based on your coverage election (single or family).
- You may also contribute on a pre-tax basis up to the maximum allowed by the IRS.
- The monies in an HSA account are yours to keep even if you change jobs. There is no use it or lose it rule-all amounts roll from year-to-year, and you can accumulate an unlimited balance.
- A balance in excess of $1000 can be invested. Earnings are tax free when used for qualified expenses.
- A debit card makes it easy to access the money in your HSA account. You can also submit expenses for reimbursement using the plan administrator’s website.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care and Dependent Care accounts are available to all employees; part-time and full-time.
- These accounts allow you to set aside money on a pre-tax basis to pay for qualified out-of-pocket expenses for you and your family.
- A debit card makes is easy to access the money in your Health Care and Dependent Care accounts. Expenses can be submitted for reimbursement using the plan administrator website.
Pre-Tax Parking and Transit Accounts
- Pluribus Digital offers employees the ability to set up pre-tax parking and transit accounts which are used for qualified work-related commuting and parking expenses. The expenses must be incurred for the purpose of commuting between the employee’s residence and regular place of employment.
- You elect how much to be deducted from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis. Employees must make separate elections for transit and parking benefits. Transit and parking benefits must be kept in separate accounts with no transfer of benefits between each account.
- You may make changes in your elections during the year for any reason. If you terminate employment, unused amounts are forfeited.
Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Pluribus Digital pays 100% of the premium for eligible full-time employees.
- All full-time employees are covered for the amount of one times salary up to a maximum of $100,000.
- Benefit reductions begin at age 65.
Short Term Disability Insurance
- The company provides short-term disability coverage for full-time eligible employees at no cost to the employee.
Long Term Disability Insurance
- The company provides long-term disability coverage for full-time employees at no cost to the employee.
- Benefits continue up to age 65.
Paid Time Off
- Regular, full-time employees accrue personal leave on a monthly basis (will accrue on a semi-monthly basis beginning January 1, 2022) and are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of personal leave in a calendar year. The accrued personal leave is to be used at the employee’s discretion for time away from work (i.e., vacation days, personal days, etc.). Any earned and unused personal leave hours are paid to employees when they leave the company.
- At the beginning of each calendar year, employees will also be provided five (5) days of sick leave to be used to care for themselves or a family member. Sick days will be prorated based on time of hire. Any unused sick time at the end of each calendar year does not roll over into the new year and does not get paid out.
- All federal holidays will be recognized by Pluribus Digital. In limited circumstances, each employee may be granted the option to float the paid holidays observed.
- All FMLA-eligible new parents will be granted 4 weeks of paid parental leave to be used within their leave period.
- Pluribus Digital will pay for the first five (5) days per year for those that will need to take service leave including jury duty and/or military leave. Up to two (2) hours of time off with pay is allocated for voting.
- Eligible employees are able to enroll at the beginning of any month.
- The 401(k) plan allows eligible employees to contribute on a pre or after tax basis (Roth), including catch up contributions for those individuals age 50 and over. Annual limits are set by the IRS.
- The 401(k) match is discretionary and the amounts, if any, are determined at the end of each year.
- 401(k) match is vested over a six-year period.
- Eligibility requirements for employer match is a minimum of 1000 hours worked per year and employed with Pluribus on the last day of the plan year.
Professional Development Reimbursement
- Each Pluribus Digital employee has an annual allotment of $500 for company-approved training, education courses, industry conferences, certifications and other eligible professional development expenses. If needed, up to two days of paid time will be provided to accommodate time needed for professional development.
- Pluribus encourages employees to obtain technical certifications and will assist in covering incurred costs.
Home Office Reimbursement
- Pluribus Digital will reimburse costs related to your home office setup (ergonomic equipment, peripherals, etc.) up to $200.